Thursday, December 13, 2012

Life never be easy!


Sometimes am so sick about my life. Its killing me badly until i feel like staying alone all da way. Study life as usual, midterm tests, quiz, assignments continuous and NOW, final exam coming around the corner. My first paper fall on 27 Dec dis month, its 2 days after X'mas. Arghhh!! The special festival just end up like that! ='(((

GOSH! Even though it left around 2 weeks times to start the 1st paper, somehow i don't have the mood to start my revision yet. Motivation declined dramatically. Negative thought start working out it's "job"! Wondering am i still able to maintain my Gpa? No doubt that i getting lazy at the same time i lost concentration on doing anything. Why did it happen again?! I have no idea =/

And yeah! am broke due to over budget nowadays. Monthly saving seems like not enough for me to settle down all my debts. I NEED MORE $ $ $ !! Studies life is da best, if its comes to more "income". Hiak hiak! =D  May be i'll consider to work part time job during my semester break again. Earn money by myself and buy the desire thingy without looking on price tag. LOL!


# I'll choosing try harder #


No comments: